Which are the best universities for political science in New Zealand?

About to complete my bachelor's in political science and looking forward to pursuing a master's in political science international relations can you please enlighten me with the suggested universities alone with average tuition fees across these universities and also the scholarship opportunities? 

Ans. It’s about your genuine interest and you are really passionate if I had like a half a chance I would probably leave this live session and come and go into the same course they are doing because I have a lot of interest in international relations as well and geopolitics is of particular interest to me and I keep following I am a voracious watcher of BBC and CNN and Fox News and all those kinds of channels and I'm constantly trying to understand the political situations of the most fantastic curve now course choice and straightaway Victoria University of Wellington comes to mind it is god of fantastic political science department plus remember it's also bare located in our capital city in Wellington which is where the big political scenario is in New Zealand so I would strongly recommend Victoria University of Wellington average tuition it's again a master if it's one year so I think you're probably looking out around $25,000. Not whole lot of scholarships to be honest in New Zealand there are some have a look we are currently running our own scholarship scheme in AJV about that but good course choice from international relations and political science I think got a lot of scope also because New Zealand is changing so dramatically as a country with all this migration then right now our prime minister is in Europe right now she is I think she just finished meeting the French president and today she had a meeting with Angela Merkel I was watching use in the evening so we are also beginning to get active politically as a country as well I mean I know we are very tiny small and you know we don't really mean a lot in the bigger world picture but no we don't stand for some very strong values like non-proliferation is something that we are very big on and a lot of other things that New Zealand is very kingly you know I think we punch way above our weight in terms of the global arena as well so good cause choice Victoria University of Wellington would be a fantastic choice. 



Click here to watch the full LIVE Q&A session by Licensed immigration adviser, Arun Jacob- 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UNoLSeTPc
Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments