Is it easier for experienced it professionals to get a job after pursuing a PG diploma in New Zealand?

I Have 2.5 years experience within Infosys limited. what are the chances of getting a job in New Zealand after finishing post-graduate diploma from there?

Ans. The chances would be very good Infosys is a company 
strong in its HR policies and practices they will not recruit somebody into their company unless until they have already put you through a very clear and my selection criteria so what you have already proved to yourself and to the rest of the world is that a good solid professional country like emphasis has found that talent in you and that merit in you to become part of them if you are good enough for emphasis you are good enough for any company anywhere in the world whether it is Google or Microsoft or datacom and New Zealand or you know any company any way across the world so I think you're doing well and I think two-and-a-half years is a reasonable amount of experience so that's good and you're also choosing to do a post-grad with it with my New Zealand which is at a good level and last but not the least you chose to work with a JV so we guys are there for you so well done and I think you will do well I I mean instinctively I can see you will absolutely die in two years time I can see you applying for residency so all the best yeah except if you drink and drive when you're here just be very careful about that we've had some of our students who are really good who got into a party mode and then suddenly called me with a panic in the middle of the night saying, sir, I got caught the drink driving will it affect my residency, of course, will affect your residence so you'll need to maintain that tower character is clear and health is clear and those positive one prints undo is our next Inquirer guys thank one print on the team if he can give me some quick update


Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments