Scope of jobs after doing level 7 courses in New Zealand.

Read this FAQ to understand -

Can you tell me the scope of jobs of the level 7?

Ans. I think level 7 is a good level. Level 7 is called the Graduate Diploma level 7 or it is a bachelor is also a level 7 or a graduate certificate can also level 7 it's a good level are in the you will be a bachelor's or graduate diploma holder or adequate certificate holder so it's a good level to be it by the time a student is quite mature so the respective of what field you choose I think level 7 is a good choice are for most international students and in fact I think majority of our students opt for level 7 there is also very strong down move for level 8 which is a postgraduate diploma and a postgraduate certificate sometimes and for masters which are level 9 and but level 7 is a very good level.





Click here to watch the full LIVE Q&A session by Licensed immigration adviser, Arun Jacob- 
Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments

  1. Awesome work ! I am planning to get an education loan but I was confused about the best deals available for me , your post gave me an amazing idea to explore for education loan for New Zealand. Nice post, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment