Scope of studying Environment Management in New Zealand

Read this FAQ to understand -

I have fresh business management graduate with no experience and want to continue my studies and career in Environment Management in New Zealand .will it is possible to get a study Visa to find a proper job after completing my course?



Ans. Obviously you're switching a little bit I think you are a management graduate who is now applying to get into environment management I think this little switch although the word management is common to both you seem to be wanting to get specifically into environmental management which is great it's good it's fantastic when people are committed to a particular subject and a particular future career and warning to continue in that particular also I think here and absolutely we would love to have an assist you to get a student visa good country to study environmental management because New Zealand as a country is very environmentally conscious and as you guys know we are non-nuclear free we to be a non-gm we are a non-gm country no nuclear power here well not a lot of fossil fuels are burnt here. so it's a very environmentally conscious country so I think your country choice is also very good and we can absolutely suggest some good courses for your and about finding a job after completing my course I think the chances will be pretty good because each region in New Zealand has got something called an environmental division Department.






Click here to watch the full LIVE Q&A session by Licensed immigration adviser, Arun Jacob- 
Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments