Course Options For Nurses In New Zealand.

Read this FAQ to understand -

My wife is planning to study Graduate Diploma in New Zealand in risk management course basically she is a BSC nurse in India can you please explain her options in New Zealand?

Ans. They may not be a problem with your wife's course selection and your wife visa as such but they're suggesting that there might be an issue with your spouse work visa because of the first issue you had the IELTS certificate issue you had so we're still analyzing that you know and I I remember I had a long chat with one of my senior managers couple of days ago and I went through all the documents that you guys sent us and I understand you're probably very keen to make it to New Zealand back at the same time we don't want to make it sound like it's going to be very easy for you to get a work visa so we're sort of still talking about it.


Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.
To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 
or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments