Do mechanical engineers get good jobs in New Zealand?

Read this FAQ to understand -


I'm an AJV student I had enrolled for a graduate diploma in engineering mechanical at MIT. I don't know after my course if I get a job as mechanical engineer designation only I get visa later get PR or if I get any other job like technician jobs or sales jobs is it possible to get work permit PR?

Ans. You're already here at a very good institution like MIT. I'm sure we will meet at some point in time when I keep coming to Auckland quite often so we will set up a meeting and we guys can catch up and if not me there's also the team members present here locally you're doing a graduate diploma in engineering at MIT that lead to a further visa well I mean all whether a job like technician jobs or sales jobs is it possible technicians are also under engineering now say if you become get a job in an engineering firm as a salesperson because they're drawing upon your engineering background and that's the reason they've given you that sales job can also be presented in a particular way to Immigration New Zealand for further visa so which is where you have a clear advantage. So whatever job you get has to be directly relevant to the course you've completed and based on that is how you can get your further visas which can either be your post study work visa with an employer-assisted or an essential skills work we saw or if you're fortunate and you get a good salary and a good position probably could look at going straight for a rest service as well so yes it has to be related to the engineering course you've completed but at the same time it could probably be in fails kind of a thing but it needs to have a strong engineer component to that position.




Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments