Work permit in New Zealand

Read this FAQ to understand -


Give some information about the work permit?

Ans. As I keep saying and some of my one of my most popular videos on YouTube sites trying to find employment in New Zealand directly when you're not present here is very difficult because I mean as I keep saying which employer would want to hire somebody from overseas when they're already a lot of very talented people locally here in New Zealand including local New Zealanders and local Kiwi graduates end up also whole host of very good international students who are coming in and so there's a large pool of talent available here so try to find a work permit when you're not in New Zealand is very difficult to be honest it happens in very rare occasions in my entire career of about fifteen or sixteen years I have seen it happens only about two or three times so it's sort of massive our current saw I think that's an easier way for you is to come into the country we present onshore as an international student finish your course at a particular level you get your post to the work visa then you have about two years to create your networks and go for work.





Follow us for more informative videos here- Facebook / Youtube.

To speak to our experts for free consultation fill up this form- http://ajv.kiwi/ajveverest/enquiry 

or call us on Toll- Free 1800 103 6525 (India)

Comments