Best course options in New Zealand after B.com?


After I Finish my B.com which course do I choose for my highest IETLS?

Ans. After B.com you have many options you want to become a chartered accountant you want to become a company secretary do you want to get into other business areas like sales and marketing do you want to become an HR professional do you want to become an admin professional you want to become a finance professional so you have a lot of options after B.com and sometimes you might frankly quite frankly after I did my three years of B.com owners I still struggle to be able to remember which side was Debit and which side was credit so I was pretty hopeless with it subject and I realize my real interest wasn't in a communication TV phone and that kind of stuff so I mean so sometimes again so maybe you have some other passion which has got no link to B.com at all maybe you need to pursue that so have a chat with our team.



Comments