Scope of Masters in Teaching in NZ.


Scope of masters level course in teaching. Please reply.

Ans.  I think it's a good question depends because I mean constantly again we are looking for professionals in our teaching industry I remember at one time teachers were in the long term still shorted list of New Zealand they seem to have taken it out but I am going to quickly write definitely I mean teachers are no longer in our long term skill shortage area but then I kind of keep reading the news you know  I'm a regular reader of you know our local newspapers here I gently wake up and when I wake up in the morning I diligently read the New Zealand Header followed by another on you know news pal the platform called stuff.co.nz itself and I constantly see that there are news reports of a shortage of teachers in Auckland shortage of teachers somewhere else shortage of teachers so there seems to be a big shortage of teaching of staff definitely in New Zealand although they have taken it off the long term skill shortage list. so just as a person and who lives in New Zealand every the news here they need now the page I see quite regularly that there is a shortage of teaching staff in New Zealand so here we're doing a master's level course in teaching might actually be a very good option but tub I think you will have that added the step of also getting your registration as it each other in New Zealand so please ensure whatever course you are choosing will also be a stepping stone towards that teaching career and to get your registration of the teacher if your aspiration is not to be a teaching person but just be involved with the education industry like I mean in some ways I'm also a guy in the education industry because I talk here about International Education but I don't have to have a registration as a teacher but then if you intend to only be a teacher then obviously, you will need to have a teachers registration which my law is required in New Zealand so if you are intending to get into teaching then please pick your masters which would also be a stepping stone towards getting the teacher registration otherwise I think a master's in teaching would be good enough as well all right.



Comments