Any level 7 two year course which is in a long term skill shortage?


Can you suggest any level seven two year course which is in a long term skill shortage?

Ans. The best of my knowledge there are not a lot of two-year courses in that level seven in the long term skill shortage list there are a lot of bachelor's degrees in the long term skill shortage list which is also level seven but and I think there are some graduate diplomas at level seven which of one year but they are in construction management and I think surveying and few of the things a few other constructions related their subjects but the best of my knowledge I have not don't remember or recall if there is a level seven and the two-year course I'd you seem to have a very specific requirement which is good because it shows me that you are have done your research and you're looking at a very specific course why don't you give us the opportunity of talking to you more why don't you get in touch with our team of in India you can either call 1800 1036 525 or send your CV to info@ajvglobal.com  we'll talk to you we'll converse with you we'll speak to you as long as it takes and kind of understand where exactly you're coming from because you're asking for a very specific level at a specific period of time, we will help you discuss and probably put some other options in front of you as well.

Comments