Completed my B.com and I want to study supply chain logistics?


I completed my B.com and I want to study supply chain logistics well so is it good to take the levels 7 in supply chain logistics?

Ans. The rules are about to change it might be a better idea to look at something a little beyond level 7 because at level 7 if you're studying outside Auckland it might still be good you will still, end up with a two years’ post-study work visa for study working so what we would like to examine to see if we can somehow suggest something to you which will give you a 3 years post-study work visa anyway so because obviously, it's more advantageous and beneficial for you to be able to do to have three years’ post-study work visa onto your bed rather than two years so now I'm going to get in touch with us.



Comments