If I come for PG Diploma level 8 can I convert it to a level 9 in near future?


If I come for PG Diploma level 8 can I convert it to a level 9 in the near future one needs to study full masters after it or is it the credit point-based system?

Ans. You can absolutely move into the next level if you like what if you're doing a level 8 take your post-study work visa try and get yourself a job and then once you get the job and if you at the right position and the right salary and you're able to get residency to get you residency into place and then you can't go on and do a masters because at that stage if you get your residency into a place you can do your masters as a local domestic student and you don't have to pay international fees so that will be with my sincere advice to you so don't look too far in it sometimes when you look too far ahead also you kind of tend to confuse yourself so that's going to be my parting advice to you today.



Comments