Opportunities for international students to work in New Zealand?


I had listened on YouTube that there are no opportunities for international students to work there easily New Zealand - crisis going on over there what you suggest, please?

Ans. Watch reality come down if there's a crisis in New Zealand I'll pack my bag should also come back to India I think we are doing really well as an economy we are doing really well there is no problem there is no crisis anybody can get on to YouTube like how I'm getting out the YouTube of now and talk whatever they want it's for you as smart people to who you miss entering and who you don't listen to I can tell you I am good enough to be listened to because I had that license which was given to me by the government of New Zealand so I think I am reasonably well qualified to sit here and talk about opportunities in New Zealand if you want to listen to some of those losers who sit and say New Zealand there is nothing there is only sheep and cow and people at grass well that's your problem but if you're serious get in touch with us and we'll put the reality in front of you.




Comments