Spouse work visa rules in 2019.


I'm coming for PG Diploma in human resource for February 19 intake level 8 program after my studies once I get openwork visa I'm willing to call my spouse in New Zealand will spouse get similar three years of open work visa?

Ans. Absolutely by virtue of the fact that your spouse will be the partner of the holder of a work visa the spouse would also be eligible at the right time be able to counsel you and guide you with all the documentation and what else is required but absolutely if you get a three years post-study work visa place on your spouse would also be eligible but to get a three years’ work visa and of course, there are certain criteria to be met to prove that you were in the genuine partnership so there is a set of documents that we would like to look at



Comments