University of Cantebury - Graduate Diploma in Science.


Was given an offer to study at the University of Canterbury for Graduate Diploma in science specializing in physics my intake will be July 2020 do you think I can bring my wife with me and what are the possible Visa should my wife would later have?

Ans. They also seem to be choosing a very good course from a very good university lot of personal regard for the University of Canterbury lovely city as well with a graduate diploma in science specializing in physics you will not be able to get your wife on a work visa but you can bring her on a visitor visa so that is definitely possible and when once you finish your course once you get into your workplace and then you can apply for her work as well so she might have a one-year cooling period so if you to bring her and she won't her also to start working at the same time as when you arrive then you might want to consult with us I would suggest connect with our team when they to get in touch with you after.


Comments