Aviation in New Zealand, how much will it cost?

Aviation in New Zealand how much it cost?

Ans. Depends on what you're looking for is it a private pilot's license or a commercial pilot's license I'm actually also doing a little bit of flying nowadays so I plan to get my private pilot's license I'm doing it from the local Aero Club here in Hamilton depends on what you're looking for but New Zealand is also a fantastic country to learn flying because they have some of the most free skies in the world meaning there are not a lot of planes going around which means we have a lot of free skies and apparently even though weather patterns are very good for flying in New Zealand and then then recently one of my friends has started a very good job aviation school they would love to talk to you I'll give you more details about that so please get in touch with us but good choice to do aviation in New Zealand and as far as the thought house are concerned my team will give you all the details depending on what they want to do PPLL or a CPL.

Comments