Does my selected course fall under the list of long term skill shortage?

Will my spouse get an open work visa by the choice of my PGDM and does my selected course fall under the list of long term skill shortage?

Ans. Again see a lot of you guys are just asking me questions without giving the dates if you are going to apply for your at the postgraduate diploma level you will be able to apply for a spouse work visa if you are applying before 26 November 2018 but after 26 November 2018 we can only apply for a spouse work visa if your postgraduate diploma is an exact match to a qualification on the long term skill shortage list now when you send PGDM again you did not mention what it is but I am thinking it's a post-graduate diploma in management there are very few level 8 courses or qualifications in the hole in the long term skill shortage list and I do not think it will be this will be one of them but connect with the team whoever you are speaking to and we will give you more precise information.

Comments