Is New Zealand cheaper than Canada?

Is New Zealand cheaper than Canada?

Ans. I think you want to know about the living costs in New Zealand I don't think the again this is not something based on scientific calculation or scientific data done but I think we I think it's actually costlier to live in New Zealand as compared to some of the larger countries like Canada and America and in UK and places like that because our population is very small not only is our population small we are very far away from the rest of the earth so to and service to transport goods from anywhere else you got to put it on a shape or on a plane and so the transportation cost itself can be pretty high and then because there are not a lot of people living in New Zealand we are just four point three or four point four million people in the country at the moment so obviously the models are not very high for the people selling their goods so they need to increase the margin so I think that cost of living I think is actually higher in New Zealand but that's one side of the story what about the fact that the river now pollution-free corruption-free done free violence free racism free so many free  aspect so I don't mind spending a bit more on my cost of living maybe I'm spending a bit more for electricity right now I don't care because of the comfort and the sheer joy of living in New Zealand so but the short answer to your question I think yeah I think the cost of living in New Zealand might be a little higher as compared to Canada.


Comments