IT professional with 20 years of experience and age 46. Do I stand a chance for migration?

I'm an IT professional with 20 years of experience and age 46 do I stand a chance for migration that family how are the prospects for senior leadership roles in IT there by the way I am graduated fringes certification?

Ans. It’s a fantastic profile I think the scope is very good recently one of our clients who was based in was based in America even before she landed in New Zealand picked up a job a very good job for you know in New Zealand so the scope is very good especially for somebody who's got us work experience and he got such a phenomenal track record so I recommend you send your both your CV is yours and your wife's info@ajvglobal.com  and make the subject line saying they look or seeking the migration assessment we will do that assessment and come back to you if you're getting the points we will tell you what next if you're not we will make other situations.

Comments