Planning for PG Diploma in IT and coming with my spouse. what is my chance of getting a visa?

I'm an AJV student and I'm currently waiting for a visa for the course starting in September PG Diploma in IT planning to come with my spouse what is my chance of getting a visa?

Ans. We do not accept cases unless and until we're certain that our students will get a visa last year we had a visa success rate of 89% which I was personally not happy about nor was my team happy about so I think this year we are only about 94 or 95 percent visa success rate of course Immigration Department of New Zealand will publish all those statistics up as we go forward and but I'm quite certain with it just off the top of my head that we are already above the 90 percent mark this here so I think we will do so we will not have taken you on board as I was a student if we were not confident about getting a visa for you so don't worry about chances of getting your visa and also because we are applying for your spouse work visa before the implementation of the new policy because you are choosing a post graduate diploma in IT I'm quite  certain that should also come so all.

Comments