What is the scope for Food Technologists in New Zealand?


I did MS from India and having one year experience in food industry fantastic now what is better to do PG Diploma or MS again from New Zealand and what is PR scope for Food Technologists in New Zealand?

 Ans. Food technologist is another thing that because I'm absolutely trying to get here in this country and every student of ours who is come and done course and food technology has found jobs has gone on to get residency and stuff file so definitely the problem it appears because is that your IELTS is not matching up to be able to get into a PG Diploma level 8 or 8 or master's level line because my team tells me that you only have 6 overall with one band which is 5.5 now as you're aware II the New Zealand is a very quality conscious country and they will not change their rules for one student and for you to be able to get into a level 8 program or a level 9 program which is a post graduate diploma or a master's I am reading this all from the NZQA website which is the New Zealand qualifications Authority you need to have an academic score of 6.5 with no bank score lower than six and that's it once they have sent that particular role that's what it is they will not compromise on that none of the in fact the institution's simply cannot compromise on it because they are governed by the laws of New Zealand qualifications Authority and if at any time in future and 30 where does an audit and they come to know that or they actually admitted a guy into level 8 or level 9 but he did not have that 6.5 with all band 6 they can technically shut down that particular institution so no institution will take a risk like that for one particular student their only option would be to go in for writing your IELTS again or PTA takes is a you know like today I said I'd talk fluently about New Zealand education and migration but I was always not like this practice eventually made me into this kind of person who can sit and talk very fluently about this particular topic so like this apply yourselves right spend a couple of weeks and tell yourself I look I'm going to get off the bloody Facebook and I'm going to sit and Learn English and so we need people with their determination as well because you're going to come into a battle going abroad is not an easy task guys and girls don't think oh it's going to be a bed of roses that's what we are trying to do we know it is going to be a bloody battle at that's why we are lending so much support also here in New Zealand because we've been through it out of my brain my stuff Mary is a migrant Virginia is a Michael Nicholas we know the kind of trouble because from that's why we try to provide that support but because also need to get into this with a lot of determination so don't try to compromise on your English because you will simply not be able to get the level 8 or 9 if you are looking at a level 7 we could probably look at something but again level 7 means to only get it 2 year post study work visa  but then they may not do any courses in for technology level so that so there could be another problem so my sense your suggestion to you because my friend is please try and apply for your ions or pity again I'm certain you'll crack it with us okay go for it with determination and you'll crack the damn thing.

Comments