I got a level 7 visa how can I get the post-work-study visa?

I got a level 7 visa how can I get the post-work-study visa?

Ans. You need to apply after they finish a course that's what you go to do that's how we get your host city work visa you've got to complete your level seven successfully pass it get the course completion certificate and apply for the post study work visa and then you will get it for our students for AJV students we offer a free process so we actually do the post any work visa it actually goes under my process so I actually worked with all this posturing work business and put it through and then another licensed advisor is joining us shortly and we offer this free of cost to our students so if you guys are listening and you're wondering how do these guys do it free of cost for us and how can I get them to do it for me nothing just become our students we get the benefit we get up commission from the institution for representing you and bring you in your introducing and then because we earn revenues from you we are saying thank you very much so in return as I'll gratitude we will support you guide you keep giving you advice so that's the way it works.

Comments