I have the fresh funds for my graduation diploma. Will that be accepted?

I have the fresh funds for my graduation diploma what to do?

Ans. What I would say is that get in touch with us because we have a very solid visa team we would like to examine your funds and see how recent they are and if there is a way to show why they are recent in nature and if we can build a narrative where or a story where we can tell the visa officer saying that yellow command there must be they may be and deposit into this but club bank but there is a back story as to where they came from so we should be able to help you on a trip to cut a long story short get in touch with our team send an email or send your CV to info@ajvglobal.com and the guys will be able to give you our most sincere advice and tell you how we can present your case.






Comments