Information on investor visa.

Can you give me information on investor visa?

Ans. I have actually made one where nice video on the Investor category visa and it's on my YouTube channel so if you go to my get your channel just go to YouTube and search for Aron Jacob New Zealand and you will off I'll see the same face there so yeah you will see that if there is a playlist for all the different migration pathways into New Zealand and there is one video I've made on the investor category so please have a look at that for and ah there's good information and investor category obviously will be a bit more complicated because we are looking at very large sums of money but there is a very clear interest so there is an investor category and there is also an entrepreneur category so there are two categories so the not confuse investor with entrepreneur category because entrepreneur is where you need to also come and actually start a business here in New Zealand and prove that everything you put in your business plan is being achieved whereas in the investor category it is actually depositing a very large sum of money into an accepted the investment in New Zealand and by virtue of that you can get a resident visa on under the investment category but I must tell you though some is pretty large again.


Comments