Is it Difficult to get job as trainer with an international Fitness certificate?


How difficult is it to get a job as a trainer with international fitness certification and no degree in New Zealand can you help out with the Process?


Being very honest just sort of place where there are a huge number of opportunities in New Zealand and I gained like I said somebody who's not trained in New Zealand I think a lot of people would not be very interested to work with the trainer who is not trained in New Zealand because let's face it fitness is a very personal thing and I wouldn't want to trust somebody whose qualifications and credentials I cannot assess so I think the best pathway for you would be to try and do a course in New Zealand in your area and then get your one two or three years post study work visa and then you can go to the market saying look I have a certificate or a diploma or a diploma or whatever in fitness and certified here in New Zealand that's when your clients will trust you but otherwise especially the Western world is very finicky about their health and fitness and I think they say you'll find it very difficult to break into the market unless until you have some kind of local traditions and the credentials and the best way to get a local credential would be to get a local qualification simple.


Comments