Jobs in Marketing in New Zealand.


I want to complete my MBA from New Zealand in marketing field please guide me about the subject and after study job demand can I able to get job in marketing?


I don't see any reason why you can't get a job in marketing some of our student our graduates who have done marketing and they have gone out to find the employment so I don't see any reason why you can't find a job in marketing a methane we also want to do an MBA in New Zealand which is a good level of getting a specialization but as I keep telling for people who are coming from business courses if you only have a good strong background and core strength in marketing I think you obviously should pursue it but if you have not had real solid experience in marketing also you can pursue it but sometimes my advice is to pick up more generic codes where you can kind of pick up knowledge about administration finance human resource sales and marketing all the various components of business training and then once you complete your course you are able to choose a job or a career in any one of this many business area so that is one way of looking at it or if you are really strong and marketing I'd say yeah go for marketing and then pick up a job in that so I don't see any reason why you will not get a job in marketing especially I think if you can acquire if we can as part of your MBA or your postgraduate post whichever you're doing if you're going to a good university like University of Waikato where I live in Hamilton it's got a great business school I think they've got an excellent marketing department so that's possibly one of the places you can consider and if you are doing a marketing course perhaps you could choose through a few papers and digital marketing which is the new buzz law at for all marketers worldwide and New Zealand wants to sell it goods and services to the entire world because we're a small country stuck to the bottom of the earth you're far away in Pacific from everybody else and the only way we can reach out to the rest of the global markets is like how I'm doing right now through Facebook and YouTube and this is digital marketing so that's what it is so there is always a scope for marketing in New Zealand for a few papers in digital marketing I think would also enhance your ability and employability so that's something I would recommend.


Comments