Stay back for three years in New Zealand!


My agency is saying I might get stay back for three years for 1.5 years course is that true and you'll just stay back for one year course planning to go for October?

Ans: I think like I said be careful about the agencies saying it for a definite you will definitely get three years because it was still not policy if it has become policy then yes unless it has changed today I don't know I mean forgive me guys if there was an announcement in the evening and I was busy talking but to the best of my knowledge they have not announced the policy yet but I don't have an idea of which agency had something - we don't want to say anything wrong about other people but a lot of them don't know what they're talking about most importantly they don't paint you the right picture about New Zealand because they are not present here nor are they very invested into your future or so but we guys are really invested in for future for our students you'll be here living with us so we'll run into each other we'll meet we'll catch up so if you're really serious I think you should talk to us a bit and it's not too late if you're already working with somebody and you're given the documents to that agency if there is possibility that we can switch you and bring you over to us yeah we will do that and you get so many free services and free advice anyway which I don't think any other agency offers we even provide our free post study work visa process to all our students all the lot of benefits working with us so I think it makes sense for you just to connect with others I don't see what we can do for you.


Comments