Updates after meeting with INZ officers in Mumbai.


Do you think this a good change especially after your meeting with the INZ offices in Mumbai and we can expect for less of waiting time?


Though I don't know if it was an effect of that it would be very improper on my part and very immodest for my part to claim that because of that meeting this change came in but I don't think that would be right now but yeah I mean obviously every small effort does matter and I said with this head of the immigration and tolerance I said I'm part of your team my team and I we are all part of the same team New Zealand you're just the government entity anyway but we are all working for what eventually we are all working for that we are all trying to create a better New Zealand so maybe we touch the cords from there I don't know what it is but more than that I think they're also been working there's a lot of big bad publicity about it everywhere not only in New Zealand but I think it's now gone international as well because all countries are in competition to get international students and the moment is see that somebody is weak in a particular area the others will try and take advantage so I actually even so I reported in Canada and a few other places so yeah I think they're working very hard to fix it because it's a big revenue loss for us as a country so and who would hate to lose that money so I think that's what is happening to them though thank you so much for choosing to work with AJV much appreciated you're the kind of people we would like to work with them you're the reason we exist as a company.


Comments