Which campus to choose for EIT? Napier or Auckland campus?


I want to know about your best judgment whether to choose the Napier or Auckland campus for EIT I got an offer letter from EIT Auckland?

Ans. As far as choosing between Napier or Auckland I'll be honest I would actually recommend Napier over Auckland for 2-3 different reasons number one Napier is nicer quieter comma it's very cool it's a lovely town go back to YouTube and check my video about Napier I actually stood on the beach in Napier and you know used my selfish stick shorter video of showing gone make it a little bit soft so buddy my star it's very pretty as it down number one number two your cost of living will be lower in Napier okay so that's number two number three the government is working on proposals to Create general skill shortage list so once l starts creating regional skill shortage list that means there'll be more possibility of you know of getting you also work in employment in some of the regions because the government is trying very hard to decongest Auckland so the cost of living in Auckland is pretty high at the moment and so overall you also don't get that full-on New Zealand experience in Auckland so I would actually recommend the EIT Napier because it's a very good campus I've been to the campus in EIT Napier and the senior team sits there so any issues and stuff like that they'll sort it out I mean they would also do it in the Auckland campus of course but I think just from your future even if you end up getting the job in Napier you also get 30 points more towards your residency yeah but you will not get an Auckland so anybody getting a job all right Auckland actually gets 30 points more towards residency so I think that's what you need to do and also while studying if you're able to pick up any part-time job you're okay you'll take care of yourself like I told you the cost of living and will be lower than we recommend go to the appear because that's also the dominant strategy to beacon just Auckland so when you go with the strategy of the garment I think there will be more benefits for you so that's my suggestion now.


Comments