Scope for pursuing PG Diploma in Logistics and supply chain management.


I'm from India I've completed my graduation in BSC I'm looking towards to purse a PG Diploma in logistics and supply chain management I have scored 67 in PT how much experience do I need, I'm looking for January or February intake and I'm also planning to join AJV?


Ans: Thank you very much for confirming that you would be working with us so much appreciated not only that you're working with us but he chooses to work with us
because it's a big free world and there are a lot of options for all of you who are watching back town if you're choosing to work with AJV will we give you our 100% commitment to stand by you through  so thank you so much for choosing to work the paths end so are you completed your graduation and looking forward to pursuing those graduate diploma in logistics and supply chain management I think your PDA looks fine now to me so I don't think it has an issue my concern is if you have done a Bachelor of Science and now plant is shipped into logistics and supply chain they would like to assess and see if you
are choosing the right a thing or you're doing what I just started as the introduction to this world a particular broadcast where I am saying don't get fixated by some a subject that is in the long term skill shortage list for or you didn't mention what BSE unit was BSE chemistry was it BSC botany was it BSE zoology or was it BSA mathematics or computer sciences you have not mentioned what BSE but if you are jumping into logistics and supply chain purely because somebody told you it is a long term skill shortage area so get into it and you'll find better jobs I think you need to sit back and think about it again have a chat with our team because as I tell you very clearly do not do that mistake if you are a guy with the Mathis background or a science background or an engineering background or a technology background stick to that and the reason I said those four particular subjects is because they call the STEM subjects science technology engineering and mathematics these are the four most preferred subjects anywhere in the world so if you already are coming from a stem background and you want to shift into logistics and supply chain because somebody told you I look that's in the long term skill shortage list of New Zealanders probably not the best thing thing to do unless until you already have a background in logistics and supply chain and you are wanting to continue in that particular field as your career and you want to go forward from there so that's the way to do way but since you've confirmed you're going to be working with us or I promise you we will
continue to engage you and talk to you and enjoy your getting into the right course and not just getting into the right holes for the sake of joining a course but something that said that fits in with your background and your future aspirations and like I said don't worry if a particular subject you choose is not in the long term skill shortage list of New Zealand  and it's not the end of the world guys there are so many brilliant students of ours who have come for courses which had nothing to do with the long term skill shortage list but they finish that course found fantastic jobs and want to establish themselves and some of them are now citizens and residents of New Zealand and happily living in.

Comments