Details about new visa system and passports.


There is a new visa system where visa won't be stamped and what about people whose passports are expiring will they renew visa?

Ans : Earlier what happened was that there was a weasel stamp which would actually be invited into the passport of an applicant but now New Zealand emigration is actually giving out something called a paper visa I probably will have some one-line phone because today I got a visa for one of our clients was applied for a visa so it thought he meant to me which I forward it to him so very good question I think earlier when there was a sticker you will you had to reapply to get the sticker transferred from one passport to the other but I think what is going to happen in the system and this is only a guess this is not pure advice I think the visas type would also the visa would also be given only till the expiry of your passport day is what I believe so once you finish your so two three months before the expiry of your pass but I recommend that you apply for your new passport and once you get your new passport if your paper visa was given only with the expiry date of the expiry date of your passport then apply to immigration again and check back with the Immigration Department and they will advise you to either apply again or they might just give you a fresh visa but most likely they will charge you a little bit more money and most likely I think it will come under a small minor service and they should be able to extend it so that is my understanding that even though they give you a paper visa I think it will only be valid till the expiry of your passport so apply for your passport once you get the new passport approach immigration department and they should then be able to give you a further paper visa so this is what I think is going to happen but very good question I am going to research some more about it.

Comments