Entry procedure to become student of New Zealand?


What is the entry procedure to become student of New Zealand instead of chattered accountants?

Ans: NZ I think until for you to I think get your qualifications that says don't lose some papers I'm not entirely sure of in NZ works you may not turn necessarily have to be in New Zealand I don't know if and NZ actually runs courses where we can enroll directly so because I'm not very sure until I don't want to answer it because I don't want to give wrong information but what do their website go to our in NZ website have a look if because to the best of my knowledge and NZ is not of we just heard down by NZQA kind of organ is what I'm saying I'm not sure but I don't think if you're enrolled for a course you'll actually be given a student visa you might be asked to do online courses and things like that so study NZ if you still have further queries send an email to info@ajvglobal.com  with your CV and a question and they will answer it for them but quite frankly I'm not hundred percent sure so I don't want to give any information which may not be correct.



Comments