Scope in hospital administration in New Zealand.


I'm a recent graduate completed my bachelor of physiotherapy I would like to study master of hospital administration in New Zealand kindly help me out?

Ans:I also like the clarity with which you ask that question because normally people who have a background in physiotherapy want to come and do another course in Physiotherapy and I can tell you from my experience that it's not very easy for physiotherapists especially from India to be able to get the registration in New Zealand and be able to practice so your choice offer instead moving into hospital administration is probably a good idea because if you come for a course in hospital administration you could not only acquire another area to your health education background but who knows while you're present in New Zealand you might also be able to study the requirements to be able to get your registration as a physiotherapist although I've been told it's very difficult but it's not impossible it's just very challenging so not only can you acquire a degree in hospital administration and create one employment pathway in that direction but if you are able to while in New Zealand if you are able to also get your physiotherapy registration done you will also be able to look at occupations in that area but would love to work with you looks like you've made a very good choice in fact one of our students with who I'm in touch she came also with the physiotherapy background from India and she is actually doing a health related course of similar to what you have suggested though she has already found a job and in fact for three days when she called you spoke to me and said they look my company is also planning to give me a hike in my salary is that a possibility I can get into my residency I said yeah sure you can but finish your course first and then we will go for it so I think your choice is good so to connect with our team.



Comments