Already process offer letter with another agent, feeling sad now.


I couldn't join your group because I had already process offer letter I'm already feeling sad now sir?

Ans. Sorry to hear that because how a lot of young people who joined here and then watch my videos or live broadcasts and interact with my team and say oh I really should I work with you guys if any of you watching this broadcast are working with other agencies and you think hey look these guys seem to be good and they seem to be really invested into their students make that conscious decision we are not obviously people who can't catch hold of you by the collar and who you in our direction but if you have the common sense to understand that you that you should be working with the company that's based in New Zealand and see it like how I'm speaking to you right now from New Zealand after this call is over I'm going to pick up the phone and speak to at least four five of my students who want advice so if you it's your choice you want to work with an agency that's going to be in your country after you get on a plane you never see their faces again or you work with an agency like AJV that's present in New Zealand they will continue to speak to you and guide you and support you after each your choice guys we will not force anybody if you want further visa services get in touch with us we will offer that to all children's AJV students get a 25% discount on all the services that we Offer on visa services after you land so if you want to further work visa we give them a 25% discount on that if you're reaching your resident there's a 25% discount on that and we have just started a new policy all AJV students will get absolutely free processing of the post study work visa we took that decision about two weeks back I think or 10 days back.



Comments