Asks also my courses for October 2018 intake please consider about October intake?


Asks also my courses for October 2018 intake please consider about October intake?

Ans If you are already said to come for October to the best of my analysis to the best of my knowledge the rules will not change before October this is what June so June July of this September October they may change they may not change so on the day you land in New Zealand and your start is when the rule applies so by the time if you are but I don't think there will be so silly to not be able to pass on the advantage to people of the old rules to whoever has already processed their visa so he also is quite a dicey case and if you have not started your process yet and if you are really still wondering whether I should do it or not then I would say just wait and watch and if you don't have the required IELTS to get into you know the level 8 then you could perhaps work on it so ok let's simplify this if you have not started your visa process wait if you have already started your visa process go for it.




Comments