Data analytics from MIT or level 8 IT courses, Which is better?


I got my offer letter for level seven data analytics from MIT on Wednesday from AJV team shall I still look it for level 8 IT courses or it's safe to go with my career choice?

Ans. As I said I'll get if you have not started your process yet and you really want to wait and see then no problem you can do it then for the February intake for a level 8 provided you get the required the IELTS score for that level 8 but my honest opinion I don't think you don't you have to wait I think you should just go ahead with it again now it's not easy for me to suggest saying definitely do it or definitely don't do it if you have not started your visa process and you want to wait for some time and do it yeah maybe it's not a bad idea you can wait for a little while but if this consultation goes on till February of next year what are you going to do you will have to take a call at some point so it's a difficult one to answer but if you have the required IIELTS  score to be able to get in to a level 8 right now not a bad idea change it right now so that you're in the safe zone right Now but if you don't have that required IELTS 4 which is 6.5 with no score less than 6 to get into a level 8 then consider going ahead with this but it's a very difficult one for me to answer because if you do come on a level 7 and then five or six months later it changes but bear in mind if you're coming on a level seven even for one year under the old rule you will still be eligible for the one year work visa so this is this is a decision that you will need to take based on your circumstances and your IELTS score.




Comments