Give your Indian office number?


Give your Indian office number?

Ans.We have I think about 24 or 25 people right now working in India in different parts of across India we don't have one single office just so that you're all aware most of our team works from home offices just like mine here so this is my home office that I work from I do all my work from here so what we do is because they are about 25 people across India in different parts of India so what we do is we connect you to the nearest available person and most of our business is transacted the online through forum Skype email Facebook we've also creating our own at by the way we are about to create an app and give it to all our students so that you'll be able to scan your documents and send it to us and we're kind of plugging that into our CRM and stuff like that so what I would suggest you do is share your contact number and your location and we will connect the nearest officer to you if you want to meet the person I mean also possibly you could probably have a meeting but by and large we discourage personal meetings because the way we are building AJV is we are in education and migration industry so you guys don't actually make the admissions officer at the University it all happens on eBay you don't actually meet the visa officer who grants your visa that all happens on email and form so if you don't meet your admissions officer and your visa officer why do you have to meet the person processing you or application write them and I sit here right here at this table in this office and I process hundreds of applications and I've not met more than three or four of these people in person so don't worry about it just share your number and we will connect you to our nearest office.




Comments