How is job opportunities for Graduate operation production management in New Zealand?


How is job opportunities for Graduate operation production management in New Zealand?


Ans. Again I think operational production management unless and until you have work experience and then coming for this course I would strongly discourage people who don't have adequate work experience to come for this course I'm not sure you should be considering at I can tell you it doesn't look like a very good choice if you don't have if you don't have enough work experience also you seem to have a background and mechanical so I wouldn't advise you to get into this quite frankly so stop the process with whoever you're working speak to us then puts on fantastic technical courses in front of you we don't need managers we need technical people so I think it's very important you speak to us and work with us.






Comments