I've done BSE a true culture please tell me how I get a job in New Zealand?


I've done BSE a true culture please tell me how I get a job in New Zealand?

Ans. Directly it's almost impossible you need to be present in the country I have a very good video on YouTube one of my most popularly viewed the video so it says I get a job in New Zealand and a work visa it is one of the most popular videos from my entire channel have a look at that I've explained why it's almost impossible for somebody who is not present in New Zealand to try and find a job here in New Zealand we need people in the agriculture sector because we are still a very strong agriculture orientated country so it'll be good to attract talent like you but when you're not in New Zealand and trying to find a job here almost impossible so Watch that video we will also connect with you and we will come back and we would like to come back and suggest you the different pathways most likely it has to be through study pathway.



Comments