My 12th computer intake 2014 now I want to study Bachelors in New Zealand?


My 12th computer intake 2014 now I want to study Bachelors in New Zealand?

Ans.I like people who want to come for bachelor's for two three different reasons one a bachelor's is three years so you just get to spend three years in New Zealand which is fantastic in three years you'll become like a full-on Kiwi man so you will absolutely understand the country this is the structures your move they're likely become like Kiwi be yourself so after you finish those three years and especially the new rules kick in I think you'll get three more years of a work visa so three years of a bachelor's from a good institution and New Zealand with the three-year work visa in your hand and you've changed as an individual you become part of New Zealand and understand the system very well you created a network of people you're working with a company like AJV so we're always there so fantastic a decision if you can offer to study three years for bachelors in New Zealand great idea for all the reasons I mentioned speak to our team and we'll tell you what IELTS you require where you can apply which city you must go to what options you can the care you don't give you a various options so please to connect with us.



Comments