Please explain me the process to study hospitality management in New Zealand.


I've completed my intermediate with 83% and I want to study hospitality management in New Zealand recently I have completed my IELTS exam and overall band score 5.5 so please explain me the process to study in New Zealand?

Ans.First and foremost I hope you are working with your with the AJV team because they would absolutely love to help you with 5.5 in IELTS your chances come down quite significantly because you need at least of six to be able to get into a decent level course so we would like to talk to you about it but at 5.5 possibly if you're looking at the bachelors well I would think then no even for of bachelors you still require an academic score of 6 with no Band less than 5.5 efficient so if you're serious about doing a hospitality bachelor's in New Zealand because you're just completing your intermediate and 83% is very good well done and hospitality is a good cause choice in New Zealand because as I keep saying in all my videos and live chats tourism is our largest industry here in New Zealand and when millions and millions of tourists are coming into New Zealand we need hospitality professionals we need chaffing professionals we need because our tourists need to be fed our tourists need to be accommodated or tourists need to have activities so a lot of hospitality professionals and tourism  professionals and cooking professionals are required so your course choice is good New Zealand is a country our choice is very good because as I told you tourism is our largest industry so you will learn enough live environment of real tourism and real hospitality your concern is a 5.5 in your IELTS so I would suggest have a chat with our team and we will recommend how we can probably increase it or decrease it and then increase your IELTS and be able to get into the right level of course so please connect with the team but good cause choice good country choice here's my IELTS is a concern but good percentage so talk to us we will see how we can do it.





Comments