Want to complete my studies by doing back in New Zealand does this 4 years gap show any effect?


12 completed in 2014 due to some problem I didn't complete my B. Tech but now I want to complete my studies by doing back in New Zealand does this 4 years gap show any effect?

Ans. We have worked with a lot of people with massive gaps I think they work with people with almost 20 years gap so gas is not a problem we are concerned with we want to know what you did in that gap because that's exactly what the visa officer would want to know so we would like to know what goes from here as good as these officers because our visa processing team is actually headed by a very strong immigration professional and then there's of course myself and another senior manager who's also I'm licensed and the senior manager is about a month or two months away from getting a license so we are a very strong visa processing team in fact I think we are probably one of the strongest now visa processing teams around so share your documents with us and we'll take a look but gaps have not been a problem in the past for us now we are we've had problems that people who can't show finances properly or they are not able to get proper proof of their work experience those kinds of things but gates is not really a problem so speak to us and we will take care.



Comments