With Overall 6 band lowest than reading 5 will I get the admission in New Zealand?


I scored overall 6 band lowest than reading 5 and I have done PGDM currently tell me kindly will I get the admission for which course?

Ans. I think your 5 is going to be a problem among because you got a 5 in one of them so I think because you already have a post graduate diploma in management PGDM I'm thinking is the post graduate diploma in management ideally you should next be looking at a masters because you already have a post graduate diploma in management then I would recommend either a masters or I would recommend another post graduate diploma in management but to be able to get into a post graduate diploma in management you need to get a 6.5 in IELTS with no score less than 6 so it looks like you are a little I don't but because of your IELTS so what I recommend is have a chat with our team and we would like to get more details from you to see to get some details about your PGDM and your back selves before that and this but I think bottom line you will have to write your IELTS again because a guy like you will need to go to another post graduate diploma or a masters that's why since your recommendation to you what your current IELTS is not going to help so speak to us and they will talk to you and suggest how we can probably improve your IELTS maybe PTA  is the answer I've heard some people say that it's easier to crack the PTA than the IELTS so probably there could be the answer but they would like to discuss and talk to you.






Comments