Is AUT a good University?


I've received an offer letter from AUT and I'm waiting for an offer letter from UC which is University of Canterbury I’ve applied for masters in construction management in both the university I was tilted towards UC as it sits outside Auckland keeping PR goals in mind I have to apply for a loan as well and I'm aiming for Feb 2020 intake should I go with AUT or should I wait?


Ans. There is pretty substantial building having activity happening in Christchurch as well as in Auckland or even and Hamilton for that matter so you're probably good to look at all these different options I would say because you're looking at a Feb 2020 intake you would be good you're being absolutely fine even if lot your well student visa application by the end of this month so I'd say hang in there and wait to get to the University of Canterbury offer as well and you're I appreciate the research you've done and you stating that it's a definite advantages to get a job outside option of to complicate course well done I'm very proud of the fact that you've done your research and you're again a good example of the kind of quality of students we work with well done very proud of you but I'd say hang on their hang in there for a couple of weeks more and wait for your University of Canterbury offer as well comparable take a look at my lunch they should be similar but take a look at the paper said they might be wonderful things that well kind of send out here but really doesn't matter when you have what the offers I think it's events to the papers that should define where you're going because it doesn't matter what they call AUT or to University of Canterbury all going like it said you won't get the advantage of the extra points in questions when you don't find a job which is definitely an advantage but again AUT  is equally good as well and if you get it all and open I don't believe you will be able to crack it because by and large most fast hitters who have come for the scores and are doing pretty well and most of them have translated and move on into jobs and some of them have got the residency as for that we'll be happy to connect you to some.


Comments

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment