Lincoln, Octagon, AUT what do you suggest in terms of teaching staff?


Lincoln, Octagon, AUT what do you suggest in terms of teaching staff and ease of completing the course?

Ans.We are already looking at ease of completing the course definitely don't look at the mind research because that's pretty much all your own work but I look they're all great universities some fantastic universities of all three Lincoln, Octagon, AUT my suggestion is if you want to experience real New Zealand get out of Auckland because the essence of New Zealand is felt a little in the smaller cities then in Auckland, Auckland is like a very good city it's beautiful I don't want to take anything away from it but it's like any big city anywhere in the world you could be in Auckland or you could go Melbourne or you could be in Chicago or wherever but when he grows smaller towns like donated where Octagon is or Lincoln where you kind of truly smelly New Zealand and then of course there's that added advantage of getting extra points towards your residency if you eventually find a job outside Auckland so keeping all this in mind I'd say either one would be good we are equally endorse AUT as one that's a fantastic a lot of our students who have studied there have come out with very good outcomes then have gone on to establish themselves very well in New Zealand so yeah I'd say any one of them is good and if we know because it's four for me it's always difficult to pick and choose between all these good universities I'd say always look in the papers in each of these courses and say which appeal because one might reserve the similar they will be sitting out there are subtle differences and settle papers might have beat you a bit more for instance I will always do a course in business with a strong element of marketing and digital marketing because that is my interest so if there are two masters I am looking at in business and one has got more papers and better for more focus on marketing and digital marketing that'll be my first choice so I say always look at papers but otherwise we equally endorse AUT and Lincoln and Octagon universities I think all three are the more fabulous.


Comments