Causes of procurement management in New Zealand?


I am going to apply in February if I apply NMIT or other University for a supply change management and logistics level 8 am I entitled to finally job in long term skill shortage list under procurement management and confused what are the causes of procurement management in New Zealand?

Ans : I am not sure if you are working with us but I hope you are working with us because very good question yeah I mean obvious thing you'll be entitled to search for work in the course that you have related to the course you've completed procurement managers your right move correctly identified odd in the long term skill shortage list but it is not necessary you need to get only that kind of a position I think related ones and that's what I'm saying it's very complex I can't explain everything right now but I'll see a question and MIT is a good institution supply chain management and logistics is a good course there is a requirement in New Zealand for people in this particular area although they have defined one particular occupation called procurement managers and so there are other associated rules also available which will be above or beyond below that particular also because you're confused.


Comments

Post a Comment