Difference between Thesis and Research?


Can you elaborate more about the difference between thesis and research thought what would be resourceful in New Zealand and worldwide career-wise would need your advice around this?

Ans : There is a tough terribly a lot of dear friends to be honest except that the thesis and research one has a very strong research company the big advantage for students who are doing masters by research is the fact that you get full-time work right so which means that you're pretty much studying on your own because all you will have is a supervisor but you're pretty much just working on your own and putting your research and I know which will inventions then become into a thesis which you present your professor and other people who will evaluate it so that's one of the main adviser and I my own understanding I could be wrong with this but I think those who are aspiring to eventually go to do a PhD or probably end up being in the academic as an academician perhaps would opt to choose the thesis route whereas the other people would buy a large opted to go for it talk kind of the course because in the taught you actually have a tutor who is there to guide you through the courts and stuff like that so yeah I think that is one of the biggest advantages but my larger if you are looking at doing a full-time job and being able to research on your own then yeah I think a thesis about you know well masters but these are just good but otherwise I look at it I think it should be to go for a course as well I have a chat with your AJV  advise up and we will get more details as to your future aspirations because we are not people who recommend something just for the heck of recommending it we would like to know what is it that you wanted to for instance.


Comments