Guide with the view of political conditions and work visa conditions after study job opportunities?


If I want to apply for February July intakes for masters and data analytics please guide with the view of political conditions and work visa conditions after study job opportunities?

Ans : Like I said if you're coming for a level eight nine ten no issues you're also coming for recourse and data analytics which is in the IT industry so I think overall your choice is good your course choice your level is good because you're choosing a masters which is a level nine so that's the kind of people we are trying to attract well and by we I mean the garment people like myself my I don't only just run a business I'm also trying to make New Zealand a better country because that's my country now this is where I left this is where my kids are growing up this is where my grand-kids will grow up this is where rather I'm going to die so this is a country at a place and a society I need to protect so while I balance my business well I mean constantly and always we are also trying to attract the best challenge into New Zealand because this good talent is in demand everywhere across the world so different countries are trying to pull guys like you into their countries and that's why we are trying very hard to attract our people like you into new Zealand then this all rap or subjects which are in our skill shortage area so definitely good choice when a good subject good level and you said you're seeking for a company and an agency to work with well you found the best as well so also the best team please connect please share your number you can inbox it to me and we'll pick it up from there but look forward to working with you.


Comments