Is there any form for AJV Global?


Where we get the form I don't see it on your page can we have link?

Ans : Team just give me the link to the form please so that I can paste it here in the chat actually I must start doing it just now these things and yeah I'll just post that to you in just a second as soon as I get the link from my team by the way I don't know if you guys are aware how this works is that I'm sitting in Hamilton in my office and I'm doing those live broadcasts and manager Mary who also lives in Hamilton but is about five minutes away so she'll be sitting in her office I don't know following all this and then my entirety which is based in India in different parts they all keep sort of sitting in front of the computer as well and listening in and then I have a Skype running and then they keep helping me with some queries and questions and so because where is the link to the forum my team one of my team members he just pasted it to me on Skype and I copied it.


Comments

  1. I apply vist visa for nz but my sister filling the form but she have a mistake about my resident address she mention in form I m living in Pakistan but now I m living in Oman in form q have where u live when submit the form I m living Oman she mention in Pakistan what I do?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment