Taking loan is safe?


I'm coming in July for graduate diploma in engineering at MIT class starting July 23rd is it sure that I'm on safe side as I'm taking loan and if I don't get any post study work permit from it then it will be huge burden for me?

Ans : Like I said you will enter the country and when you enter the country I don't think they'll be any law change because I meant that like I said they will be fair there will be they will take into consideration all these things I have worked with very senior officials within the government of New Zealand in the immigration department in the Education Department in the immigration advisers Authority I have work I have personally interacted then work with a lot of very senior decision-makers in all these departments in fact the current Speaker of New Zealand are Mr. Trevor Malaga I was somebody I actually had a nice long chat with him for about 30 minutes when he was an education minister and he was he was interacting with people like me and so these are people who make simple frivolous decisions or judgments overnight are already so if you are coming they will protect you not to be worried I'm quite certain at the least you'll be eligible for the one year post study work visa which is the current law so everybody please know the current law says with a doing level 8 or 9 or whatever level 7 upwards you will get a post study work visa which also anybody entering the country then if there is going to be any law change will be eligible for that post study work visa because they cannot arbitrarily change that and also bear in mind these are all legal decisions which can also be challenged legally so obviously they will not want to take a chance like that so or when you are quite said don't worry about it good College MIT is a fantastic institution you are coming for a good course Engineering is in a skill shortage area so I think you're absolutely safe for a bit.

Comments